Founded in 1913, Aston Martin may be a British luxury automaker. Aston Martin produces heaps of cars, most of them illustrious cars however ne’er created SUVs. The Aston Martin DBX 2021 is that the initial SUV in its long history. SUV section is therefore “hot” that Aston Martin cannot stay indifferent.
The Aston Martin DBX 2021 appeared at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2019 marking the first time in 106 years of the British automaker’s production history.
Powerful V8 engine
- The Aston Martin DBX 2021 is powered by DB11 and Vantage’s twin-turbocharged V8 4.0L engine, which is individually optimized, producing 542 hp and 700 Nm of torque.
- Power is transmitted to all wheels via a 9-speed automatic gearbox, AWD drive, active center differential, electronically controlled anti-slip system.
- The car accelerates 0-96 km / h in 4.3 seconds, top speed 291 km / h.
- Aston Martin’s first SUV used a lot of luxury wood for the interior. High quality leather material also appears everywhere. Leather seats, ceiling and fabric sunroof Alcantara.
- Customers can order walnut wood separately for the central area. The optional 1913 Package allows you to attach a custom logo, which is directed by CEO Andy Palmer himself.
The driver management Aston Martin DBX 2021 is modernly designed with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.2-inch movie screen, and a 360-degree camera system.
A luxury SUV with high-quality animal skin and wood-based interiors, of course, isn’t low cost. DBX can reach users within the half of next year with a beginning price of 192,986 USD, excluding USD 3,089 delivery fee.